BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

24th of July in SLC

Every year we celebrate the 24th of July in Salt Lake City at Grandpa Olsen's House. We had a lot of fun at the park and at the house. The fireworks were amazing. Both Kaleigh and Hagen loved watching the fireworks and they can't wait until next year.

Sheldon and Jared playing games with Julie and Des.
Grandpa Olsen holding little Sidney
Sidney slept through all the fireworks until the grand finale.
Ily, Olivia, and Kaleigh waiting for the fireworks to start.
Cute little Hagen
Sheldon and JulieMormor

1 comments:

Cameron Family said...

I wish we could have been there. Dang Montana! I'm going to miss you guys so much. I love hearing the kids every morning laugh and play. I'm been so good to be around you and becoming closer. Anything you need I'm always here for you. Love you Sis. -Holly