BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Hagen and Jared!

The month of April has been extremely busy for our family. We celebrated Hagen's and Jared's birthday with a family dinner. Jared and I also took off for a weekend in Vegas for his birthday present. Thanks Fred and Marlene for watching the kids!! But in the middle of the birthday celebrations we also moved, finally. We only moved a few blocks a way but we are in a house that has four bedrooms and two bath. I am extremely excited for two bathrooms. We are still trying to get settled after putting up sheet rock (just in a few rooms), painting, and recarpeting the house, but will have pictures soon.
Jared and I in Vegas watching the water show at the bellagio.
Instead of going to a show we went the the shark reef. It was really awesome!

After we came home from Vegas we had a small family celebration with lemon Merienge pie
All the kids piled into the closet.


0 comments: