BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Kaleigh!!!

My oldest is officially 6 years olds as of May 27th. My sweet girl who has become so independent and smart and is starting to grow up on me. I love her and her beautiful smile. I am blessed as a Mom! Kaleigh blowing out her candles at her friend party we had on June 1st.

We had a beauty party where they painted their soaked their feet and painted their toe nails and finger nails. Where it was just me and all these girls and Hagen I let them paint their own toe nails. Little scary! But we made it through it. We also did strawberry yogurt face masks with oreo cookies. they were extremely cute and giggly for the yogurt part.

She also had Amelyah and Olivia spend the night. Awe, to be six again!

0 comments: