BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School!!!

So excited for school to start for my sake and the kids as well.
This year Hagen tested to be able to get into the free preschool that Westmore Elem. offers and he made it. I think part of it was that he couldn't even tell the teacher how old he was, even though he asks me all the time. He is so excited and loves that he get to go to the big kid school. My little Kaleigh is in 1st grade this year. She is getting so big and so smart that she amazes me every day with what she learns and how well she is reading. She has become really picky with what she wears. Last year I could pick something out and she would wear it. This year she would rather find something else than wear what I have picked out. But the best part of 1st grade is that she now gets to eat school lunch. She thinks that is pretty cool.

0 comments: