BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a fun halloween this year. First we went to a ward fall party where we ate chili, pie, and had a trunkertreat for the kids. Then we went tricker treating with Grandma and Grandpa Sylvester and Sheldon, Julie and Jace. The kids got too much candy. I think I gained 5 pounds this past week with all the soda and candy I have consumed. The kids are still as skinny as can be and they have eaten more candy than I. After we finished tricker treating we went to a party at a friends house in their barn. It was a fun night, but we were so tired the next day.
Sidney-Witch Kaleigh- Hannah Montana Hagen- Bumble BeeIt was super cute watching Sid walk down the sidewalk and shake her little hips as she strutted from house to house.
Jared, Sidney, and Uncle Sheldon at the ward party. This picture made me laugh.
Brooklyn and Kaleigh playing at the ward party.

0 comments: