BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 20, 2010

White Christmas (hopefully)

Even though, I don't really like snow it was nice to wake up this morning to snow and it has snowed all day. Hopefully, it doesn't rain or all of a sudden get warm and melt before Christmas day. Kaleigh, Hagen, and Sidney went and played in it for a while and had a ton of fun. Until they got too cold. Friday, the 17th, was the last day of school until next year and they had their Christmas sing program. Hagen was a cute reindeer singing Rudolph.
Kaleigh's class sang the perfect song. "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth". Kaleigh had just lost the first of her two front teeth.

For family home evening we made a Lowes build and grow project and it was really cute watching the kids get all dressed up to put together their Kaleidoscopes. Sid, especially since she had her goggles up side down and wouldn't let us fix it for her.

You can tell I haven't blogged in a while, I am usually better at posting on a regular basis. Here is the pix of my cute kiddo's in front of the Christmas tree that they had decorated the weekend after Thanksgiving.

0 comments: