BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 13, 2011

Two Months Old!

My little guy was officially 2 months on the 10th of May. Time has gone fast. We went to his doctor appointment and he weighted 12 lb 9 oz. I weighed him at home and he was only 11 lb's on my scale but couldn't understand why his onesies were unsnapping all day, obviously my scale is not correct. So later that day we pulled out all his 3-6 month clothes and put away all the clothes that didn't fit. His cute little smile!
Kaleigh's class did the cutest little Mothers Day program for all the Moms. It was so cute and she did a great job on saying her part in the program.


Earlier that same day I went to the morning assembly because Hagen was selected in his pre-school class to recieve the Pawsing for praise award for being such a fast learner and for being good student. Later that day he got to eat lunch with the principal. He was pretty cute standing up on stage and so excited.


0 comments: