BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 12, 2011

School is FINALLY here!!

Yay Yay!! First day of school for Kaleigh. This year she is in 2nd grade and her teacher is Miss Gardner. She is liking school a little more than she did last year but she still tells me how much she dislikes doing homework. I think we've somewhat established a homework routine from last year so it is just getting back into the routine. Notice her cute shoes "twinkle toes", she had to wait to wear them until school started and she loves them. Hagen started Kindergarten a week after Kaleigh did. His teacher is Mrs. Williams and he is in the AM class. He thinks it's pretty cool to walk to school with Kaleigh. The first three days of school he was a little emotional but I think he is finally getting into the groove and is doing a lot better with his schedule. He is a handsome little guy!
Sid had to have a picture since everyone else did. I wish I could afford to put her in preschool this year but we can't so we are doing a playgroup once a week, starting this week. Hopefully she will be satisfied with that.

Here is little Calvin just hanging out playing with out anyone else bugging him or trying to pick him up (except for Sid). I think he enjoys the break from Kaleigh and Hagen as much as I do.


0 comments: