BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 14, 2011

Hagen is a Reader!!

Wahoo! After a diligently working on Hagen's homework everyday, Hagen has passed everything off. He is now working on his reading books. He is so excited! I love that he is so excited as well. He is too quick to me, he wants to work on it right away and I want to sleep or am not quite able to sit down with . I am so excited for my smart little guy and so glad that he loves to read.
I have a crawler on my hands. About a week and half ago Calvin started going forward a few crawls and then would stop. Nothing adventurous but he has since realized that he can finally go places. The minute I open the fridge he bolts for it. He loves the laundry room, a lot. And he especially loves that the minute the kids put a toy down he can finally get it. Tonight Hagen put his MP3 player and and Calvin was right their all tangled in the headphone cord. It is fun to see his personality become more prominent.



I don't know what the fascination is with hotdogs! Personally I think they are kinda gross but what do I know. So on Friday night we had my little niece Olivia over for the night. The kids wanted a fire so I thought that if I just boiled up a few hotdogs for them to roast then technically I wouldn't have to make dinner! Yay for me. Well they downed 16 hotdogs within 10 minutes. I was convinced that I would four little ones puking by morning, I was lucky. So the next day we went to RcWilly for free hotdogs. Who wouldn't pass that up! More hotdogs! Too many hotdogs but it was a fun weekend.

0 comments: