BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Misc. July Pictures 2012

I wanted to post a few pictures that I had taken through out the month.  It has been a crazy month so these little nonmomenteous moments are fun to remember.
Our cat, Princess Sarah, had four kitties on May 10th.  They grew fast and they were all over the house climbing up my curtains, couches, chairs.  Calvin loved it, he followed those kitties around the house.  When the kittens played in the shoe basket he would climb in the basket as well.  It was fun to watch.

Jared, me, and Calvin went to wash the Tahoe.  Calvin really liked sitting in the driver seat with Jared and we went through the car wash.

Here are all my cute kiddo's watching a movie on the laptop.

My birthday was this last month and Jared and Sidney made me a cake.

Hagen lost another tooth.  He took a little bite out of his cone and out came his tooth. 

0 comments: