BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 11, 2013

Calvin turned 2!!

 Happy Birthday to my little guy!  On Saturday the 9th (his bday is the 10th) we celebrated Calvin's 2nd birthday with family.  This little guy keeps me on my toes, he is either the most independent child or the clingiest kid in the world.  I love that he is getting bigger and is starting to understand more.  Now we need to work on the potty training.
Calvin sitting with Aunt Michelle

Calvin in his batman car from our family

Uncle Fred helping Calvin with his cars

The Gillmans suprised Calvin with a lightsaber!

Calvin opening his gift from Lance and Des- it's a hexbug
Marlene and Jenny

Sidney with Grandpa in the background
 

1 comments:

Yitein said...

You're so good at keeping your blog updated. I love reading all the stories and seeing so many cute pictures! Keep it up! :)