BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kaleigh is 9!!! Going camping June 2nd, 2013

Kaleigh turned 9 on the 27th of May!  It is crazy to think that I have a nine year old but it is a proud moment for me to be her mom.  I am so thankful for her and how what an amazing person she is.  Kaleigh wanted to go camping to Arches for her birthday.  Wasn't possible at this time with everything that we have going on in May and June but we ended up going to Hope Campground up Squaw Peak and had a great little camp out.
My beautiful Kaleigh is nine!

Sidney, Dad, Hagen, and Kaleigh roasting marshmellows

Mom, Calvin, and Hagen in the trailer

Sidney

Hagen

Calvin loved going from bed to bed in the trailer

Calvin eating a smore

all my cute kiddo's

The campground was beautiful.  It was a hot day but we had so much shade that it was comfortable and fun.

0 comments: