BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 29, 2014

February 2014

I am finally posting all my pix for Feb. and March so brace yourselves. 
In February my little brother Matthew married Sheena in the Logan temple.  It is beautiful!  We had a lot of fun being with family and celebrating Matt and Sheena's beginning as husband and wife.
Logan Temple

Matt and Sheena

Me, Kaleigh and Calvin
 I have been in the cub scout as a den leader for about two years now and I love it!  I don't ever want to be released.  This year for the Blue and Gold Banquet we did a Cubstruction theme.  We had sack lunches, awards, a cake exchange, and did our rain gutter regatta race.  Hagen is still seven but will officially be a scout on the 10th of April.  So excited for him.  We had a fun night!
For Hagen's cake exchange he made a smore cake.  It has a graham cracker crust, white cake with wht frosting for the marchmallow and the top has Hershey syrup drizzling down the sides with Hershey candy bars on top.
It looked amazing and Hagen did a great job.

The kids had fun building with the milk boxes

My five handsome scouts

Hagen and Weston racing their boats.  Everyone did great!
 

0 comments: