BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 2, 2017

Dec. 11, 2016- Little Christmas Eve Celebrations

I love celebrating my Danish Christmas traditions and being able to show my children how I grew up celebrating.  We had our danish dinner with ham, potatoes, and red cabbage.
Who ever decided to put me in charge of the red cabbage probably didn't realize that I don't do well with instructions.  I read bits and pieces and didn't have time to cook it as long as was needed.  Atleast I know for next year if their is a next time.
I love the ricalamong!  The kids always love looking for the almond.
After dinner we do talents.  My kiddo's sang and Sid played the piano with Ily.
 Ily and Sid
 My cute Calvin!
 Sid
 Kaleigh sporting her new hair do!
 Calvin, Sidney, Hagen, and Kaleigh with my Aunt Dorte.

0 comments: