BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter Eggstravaganza 2012

Happy Easter! I really enjoyed Easter this year and hopefully my kiddo's had a good time as well. It was Calvin's first Easter so it was kinda funny watching him and his reactions to the egg hunt and coloring eggs.

Here are my cute kiddos sitting on the trampoline after their egg hunt. All the kids: Calvin, Kaleigh, Olivia, Ily, Roger (My friends little boy), Sidney, and Hagen
Calvin really didn't care about the eggs, he just wanted the chocolate candy inside.


Who am I kidding. I made sure I had two eggs for Calvin but those two eggs were being sucked on until he figured out that he could smash them against the table. Eventually, I just peeled one of the eggs and he ate it and loved it. The other egg was smooshed and didn't look very pretty.


Sidney and Cody (friend) coloring eggs



Kaleigh and Ily
Hagen and Olivia


After we colored easter eggs, they each got to decorate a egg shaped sugar cooke to eat!



Here is cute Kaleigh with her masterpiece


Calvin, eating his cookie. I think he had way too much sugar that day.


0 comments: