BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 16, 2012

Sheldon and Jace

Many of you may know that on March 17th we lost my brother Sheldon and his little guy, Jace. This was completely unexpected and the last people that I would have thought we would have to say good bye to. These two pictures below are a few pix that were taken while they were staying with us in 2010. This is a picture of the siblings with Julie at the funeral in Washington with Julie
Holly-Me-Julie-Lance-and Matthew

At the grave site in Salt Lake City we let balloons in the air in Memory of Jace and Sheldon.
This experience has really taught me that even though we expect to live a long life, that isn't always the plan for us. We need to live each day to the fullest with out any regrets. My brother was an amazing example of someone who gave everything in all that he did and all that he had accomplished. We love you Julie! I have had a few weeks to look at my life and the little things that I can improve on so that when it is my time I will be remembered as some one who always gave everything in all that I did just as Sheldon did.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you give an update on how Julie is doing? Here blog just disappeared after she got remarried. Lisagarm@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I have been wondering as well!