BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Little Calvin Steen Smith is here!

We are so excited that this day if finally here. We showed up at the hospital at 5:30 am. We checked in and then prepared for a c-section. I was nervous, excited, and a little scared as well. At 7:40 am they pulled him out bum first. He was a big kid compared to my other three. Kaleigh weighed 6'13, Hagen weighed 6'3, and Sidney weighed 6'11. This little guy came out weighing 8'6 and was 21" long. I couldn't beleive it. I didn't think he would be over 7 lb's but never thought I would ever have a 8 lb child. He is so precious and has the cutest little grunt. I am tired and sore but glad to not have an extra growth inside me anymore. I so excited to have my three kiddo's and everyone else meet him! I will definately post more pictures later!!He had a good set of lungs! He was not happy being out in the cold.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Yay! How exciting! I love his name. He is so stinkin' cute. Daniel and I are expecting a new little one too!

Krista said...

Congrats to all of you!!! Enjoy those newborn days. They go so quickly!