BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Our Cute Little Guy!

Well after a few days in the hospital we are finally home. I requested an early release and the doctor signed off on it so I was pretty happy.
Here is Little Calvin right after we arrived home.Here he is all bundled up in his car seat getting ready to leave the hospital this morning

He is such a good little sleeper and he grunts almost the entire time he sleeps.

We had lots of visistors come to see little calvin.
Lance, Des, Ily and olivia
I thought this was a cute pix of Sid and Dad with Calvin. Sidney wouldn't let anyone hold her baby unless she was sitting with them.
Kaleigh and little Calvin
Hagen wouldn't hold Calvin, so Jared had to sit with him.
Grandma Smith, Sidney and Calvin

Grandpa Smith, Sidney and Calvin
Uncle Jacob also got a turn but not without help

My friend Sheree and her kids came to visit as well.
Drake and Sheree
Dally, Sheree and Deagon

1 comments:

Yitein said...

he is adorable! I love him! :D I am glad you guys are doing well. I will come visit you soon. love you all!