BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 14, 2014

April 2014- Hagen baptism and Easter

I am a little behind on updating our blog.  Many months behind.  I am attempting to catch up and hopefully I can stay caught up.
This was a special month.  Hagen was baptized and he was so excited for it to finally happen.
Happy Birthday to the newest 8 year old in the smith household!
I attempted to make a creeper face from mine craft with chocolate.  Didn't turn out as well as I would have like but Hagen knew what it was.

Hagen was so excited to be baptized!

This is the amazing group of people who attended the baptism.  Thank you everyone for attending and supporting Hagen!

I love these cute boys.  Sammy, Hagen, and Weston all did Joy school together and have been in some of the same classes in school and they got to spend Hagen's baptism day together. 

Hagen and his proud dad!

Hagen, Dad, and Grandpa Smith

Hagen, Mom, and Grandma Sylvester

The Easter bunny has arrived to four happy kiddos! 

Jared also turned 35 this month!  Happy birthday to him.  He definitely enjoyed his pie.

0 comments: