BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 14, 2014

June 2014- Sidney's Birthday and the Bean Museum

Happy Birthday to my little Sid.  She is quite the spunky kid, always willing to try something new.
We had a princess birthday party for her since I had just finished and Elsa dress for her.
Sid with her birthday cake when we celebrated as a family.

Back a long time ago when we lived in Lance and Des basement the girls would set up a little table and play with the tea set.  Trying to reenact one of the pictures I had taken long ago the did this. 
Ily, Kaleigh, Olivia, and Sidney

We love frozen!
Elsa and Anna

These cute princesses took a break from games and food for a quick jump on the trampoline.

Pizza and games

Happy Birthday Sidney!!

As many may know, I am a den leader for the cub scouts in my ward.  We only have five boys so we are a small group.  Sister Largey and I took the boys to the Bean Museum.  They were really silly that day.
Eric-Hyrum-Hagen-Weston-Ian

0 comments: