BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 14, 2014

July 2014- Funeral for Mormor and scout camp

This great lady is my Mormor.  She had lived many years and has always been an example to me.  She passed at the age of 95.  I am going to miss the spunky attitude and the many family dinners that we had enjoyed with her for so many years.  
 

Sending balloons to heaven for Mormor!

These two boys love their Uncle Lance!


My friend Katie and her family were in Orem for a few days.  I was able to spend some time with her and the family for a few hours.  When she still lived in Orem, Kaleigh was two and we had just had Hagen.  Look at us now!
Scout Camp closing ceremonies.  It had been a long but fun day and these cute boys were so good and so enthusiastic.  I also love that I am the den leader since it allows me to do these activities with Hagen now that he is in cub scouts!

Hagen and Ian

Here is Hagen trying very hard to listen to the astronomy lesson.

Hagen was so proud of his shot.  He just made a bulls eye right into the yellow center!

0 comments: