BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Preschool trip to the Red Barn with Calvin Oct. 14, 2014

A fun part of having a parent based preschool is that We get to go on field trips.
We went to The Red Barn is Santaquin where they have amazing apple doughnuts and a fun hayride to the pumpkin patch.
 Camille, Calvin, Bina, Pace, Joshie, Jessa, and Max waiting for the Hay ride.
 Calvin going down the fun slides.
 
 The entire gang posing for a group pix
 Calvin picked out his own pumpkin.
Calvin thought the pumpkin was too heavy to carry to he opted to carry my purse.  It was probably heavier, made me laugh!
 
This kid makes me laugh.  He is a little more spoiled than my others but he is also my last.  My last baby and my last experience with the precious milestones one can encounter with a child.  I am sure glad I get to experience it with this little guy! 

0 comments: