BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 8, 2015

Art City 5k Family Fun Run- June 6, 2015

We had a fun weekend with friends and family!
We signed up Jared, me, Kaleigh, and Hagen for a 5k.  I was a little worried about the kids but they did great.  We are missing Maryanne, Jenna, and Weston in the picture.
The are so fortunate to know this group of people.  I have the best neighbors anyone can ask for.
 
I had challenged Elena to run and she agreed only if I stop drinking soda, and as many know, I love my mountain dew.  She went off treats.  I struggled and by the last week before my race I was drinking my dew again. I am soo addicted.
 
Those of us who ran are: Jared, me, Kaleigh and Hagen, Lance and his family, Elena and Jenna, with Sharlee and Weston, and Maryann. 
 
Great job everyone!
Sharlee and her running buddies Hagen and Weston.
 Hagen saw that finish line and went as fast as he could.
 
 

0 comments: