BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 4, 2012

Just hanging out! May 2012

After a crazy day, we got our pj's on and sat down to a Movie and popcorn.  We actually watched "We Bought A Zoo".  After an hour the kids fell asleep so Jared and I finished watching without them.  Cute Movie! I would recommend it to anyone. 
Gotta have the popcorn!
I love watching Calvin as he get older and seeing how he changes and becomes more independent.
Calvin has discovered popcorn and he LOVES it!

On the 11th of May our cat "Princess Sarah" had 4 little kitties, 2 boys and 2 girls.  Now I have to find homes for these cute little things, not fun but one cat is enough for me. 

Here is my cute little Calvin who has discovered the back yard and loves being outside.  He explores everything.  He loves the trampoline and to sit infront of the chicken coop and he jabbers at the chickens.  Soo cute.

I love it when they sleep!  So peaceful and after they have been tyrants all day, when I look at them sound asleep it makes me think that I can do it all over again. 

0 comments: