BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 4, 2012

Kaleigh's 8th Birthday!

Happy Birthday my sweet Kaleigh!  My oldest is officially 8!  She is waiting to be baptized with Olivia in September and is so excited.  I am so proud of Kaleigh and the kind of person that she has blossomed into.  She is the silliest, sweetest, and sassiest girl that I know.  She is the older sister who willingly takes on jobs and does things for the other kids to make life easier on Mom.  My life wouldn't be the same with out her.  I Love you Bug!
kaleigh wanted Monster High Dolls for her Birthday! Now I need to find the boy monster high dolls.

Here is Kaleigh and all her little friends eating pizza and chatting.


We played Red Rover. 
Olivia, Morgan, Kaliegh, Sophia, Mia, Amelyah, Hagen, Sammy, Me, and Calvin

Roger & Cody (friend), Drake, Gracie, Sidney, Spanky (friend), and Dally

0 comments: