BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 4, 2012

Last Week of School!! May 2012

It is officially the last week of school.  I was a little suprised to hear from both kids that they were sad school is out.  I am really excited when school starts but when school ends it is really nice not having to worry about homework and making it to school on time since that is a constant struggle with my schedule.  The last day of school was on the 31st of May from 8-9:30 am.  Here is a pix of when I dropped the kiddos off.

Here they are after they came home! 

During the last week of school they always have a Dance Festival.  Hagen is the kid next to the teacher in blue.  He is wearing the long white shirt.  I lost my contact and couldn't see toowell so I was lucky to get this pix

Here is Kaleigh doing her dance.  Aunt Des took this pix for us.  After Kaleigh performed I went home to get some sleep.  Sidney was sick and Calvin was throwing a major fit becasue he wanted to sit on a bike that another little guy owned and was occupying at the moment.  I don't think we would have lasted much longer.

Aunt Des stayed at the school to listen to Olivia story that she had written so she went in to listen to Kaleigh's story as well. 
We love Aunt Des!

0 comments: